Retail Refund &Exchange Policy
- We strive to provide the highest quality products, but if you’re unhappy with your order, please immediately notify us of your concern (within 24 hours of pick-up) and return the product to us. We can either replace the product or give you credit for the amount returned for use toward your future purchase. All refunds will be provided as in-store credit to be used within 1 week upon receipt of the returned product. Providing the original receipt is a must for refund or exchange.
- Most of our products contain sugar, gluten, dairy and nuts, if you have any allergies from any of these food items or any other food allergies, please notify us when purchasing in store.
Customized Order Policy
- We require a deposit of 50% for any customized order to confirm the order, managers may be able to waive this condition at their own responsibility for regular repeat customers
- We understand that your plans might change, and we will do our best to assist you in making changes to your order date and time whenever possible. Please try to make any changes more than 48 hours before your order is due to avoid any deductions from the deposit paid.
- We accept cancellations to any order only by phone and must be more than 48 hours before order is due. If any order is cancelled less than 48 hours, we reserve the right to keep all or a part of the deposit.
- For any image editing, we do not offer touch up or color adjustments. We can crop images to fit them onto the cake or space available.
- Customized cakes with characters or large items made of fondant may include toothpicks or sticks and we don’t recommend eating them.
- We use the best quality materials in the market, the food colouring available in the market and specially the dark colours may cause some staining of the tongue and fingers. This however inconvenient is completely safe and poses no health risks.
- Most of our products contain sugar, gluten, dairy and nuts, if you have any allergies from any of these food items or any other food allergies, please notify us when placing your order.
Out of Stock Policy
- As we produce freshly baked products and their freshness is an essential part of their quality therefore, we produce a limited number of each item.
- Our stock levels change throughout the day with sales, and while we try to update our systems as soon as there is any change there might be occasions where the system isn’t updated right away. If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will try to contact you by phone and we will give you other available options to choose from